Supplemental Clothing – Jose’s Closet Membership
Jose’s Closet is a non-profit that offers a low cost membership ($50 per year) for a kinship or foster family – providing for all members of the family under 21. They also require volunteer time of 5 hours per calendar year at the center.
Through the membership, every member family is invited to:
- Select free items from the food pantry monthly
- Purchase up to two packages of diapers or pull-ups per month at a subsidized rate
- Purchase up to two cans of infant formula per month (subject to availability) at a subsidized rate
- Select a week’s worth of head-to-toe clothing for each child in your home (tops, bottoms, pajamas, undies, socks, shoes, etc.), eight times per year
- Select seasonal items like swimwear or winter coats, plus accessories as needed
- Select sports equipment as needed
- Select or purchase baby gear as needed
- Participate in our Holiday Gift Giveaway
- Participate in our Back-to-School Giveaway
- Participate in Valentine’s Day / Easter Giveaways (as items are available)
How to Join and New Member tours are outlined here.
Jose’s Closet Resource Center is at 550 South Ironwood Drive, Apache Junction, Arizona 85120