Hushabye Nursery – Recovery Center for Newborns with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.
Hushabye Nursery provides short-term medical care to infants going through the withdrawal process.
INPATIENT SERVICES include:
• Care for babies as they go through the withdrawal process
• Families may room-in with their babies
• Connect families with onsite behavioral health services
• DCS Support
• Family education
• Family coaching
• Lactation support
• Medication management of NAS symptoms if necessary
• Gavage feedings if necessary
Call or Text